7 Nights Aboard Atlantis Azores - Tubbataha
May 29-June 5, 2021
$4,595 per person
DEPARTING FROM AND RETURNING TO PUERTO PRINCESSA
- Accommodation - double occupancy/twin share in a stateroom cabin
- All meals and snacks on board
- Complimentary local soft drinks, beer, and social servings of wine
- All diving (tanks, weights, boat and guide)
- Use of Lounge, Deck and TV areas
- Marine Park Fees for 7 night charter - Guests are responsible for paying marine park fees at the time of their stay on their personal bill; as these fees are set by local Municipalities they can change at any time. The current fee for 7 nights is $120 per person including all taxes.
Transfers to/from embarkation/disembarkation - Atlantis provides concierge round trip transfers between Manila and Puerto Princesa at a cost of US$243 per person (subject to change). Rate includes roundtrip domestic economy airfare between Manila and Puerto Princesa, 70 lbs of checked luggage, round trip private air conditioned van between international terminal and domestic terminals in Manila, round trip transfers between Puerto Princesa airport and Azores, personal airport meet and greet, and luggage assistance. This rate assumes 4 person are traveling on these transfers. Otherwise, a different transfer rate could apply. Important note: Due to continuity and scheduling issues, all portions of domestic transfers for Azores bookings must be made by Atlantis.
Hotel in Manila before or after the trip, if needed
We highly recommend guests arrive into the Philippines a day prior to their Azores charter departure date. We can assist with local hotel reservations in Manila or Puerto Princesa. An early arrival is especially emphasized for Tubbataha trips. In cases where guests miss flights, the charter will not wait for them and the boat will depart on schedule.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING SINGLE USE PLASTIC ITEMS. This rule has been implemented by the Tubbataha Protected Area Management Board.