We do a number of short presentations at all of our workshops. Topics chosen for any particular workshop is based on the needs of the attendees. If you're located in Southern California we often do presentations at the local dive club and photo club meetings.
Here are just several of the presentation topics:
- Bonnie's 6-Step Salsa - The six things I do when processing every image
- Photo Composition Overview
- Understanding The Golden Mean
- Top 10 Photoshop/Lightroom Tricks for Underwater Photographers
- Top 10 Elements Tricks for Underwater Photographers
- The RAW File Format - Benefits of Shooting RAW, How to Color Correct RAW Images
- Shooting Modes - What Should My Camera Be Set At?
- Creative Lighting - Wide Angle & Macro
- Understanding the Digital Workflow
- Color Management Made Simple
- Tips To Help You Win a Photo Contest
- Is Seeing Believing? The Art of Digital Manipulation
- Cozumel Critters
- Baja Diving - Highlights of Diving the Sea of Cortez, Socorro Islands and Guadalupe Island Aboard the Solmar V
- Sinking of the URIBE 121 - Rosarito's Artificial Reef
- Many more!
If you would like a presentation to your group or dive club please contact us.
We have many repeat customers, so we mix things up a bit by bringing in guest presenters for many of our workshop. Past workshops have included world-renowned photographers like Marty Snyderman, Amanda Cotton & Mike Bartick, award-winning videographers like Walter Marti, and Photoshop gurus like Jack Davis.
Photo Contests (with awesome prizes) and Awards Ceremonies
At our workshops we commonly end the festivities with a big party, where we announce the winners of the event photo contest, award prizes, and enjoy a wonderful dinner and drinks. We invite all guests to enjoy the week's images in a fun slide show.